Things I dont necesserily like
1. Since when is it cool to write stupid messages on the back of a car window? (il majroo7... m5aawi il layl... maakil diyaaay)
2. Girls that think if you helped them out with something that you're sucking up to them, or trying to get their number.
3. People that cant stand in line at a queu, then complain that their rights are violated.
4. The Police.
5. Someone that can afford a 2 kilometer wall and his neighbors are wondering if they're gonna have dinner tonight.
6. Again, the Police.
7. prices ending with 900 fils ( 17.900 fils)
8. People that still rant and chant about the war.
9. Folks that sip coffee at starbucks - seef saturday mornings, just to show off to housewives and other shoppers that they work in banks and get saturdays off.
10. Other folks that sneak from their jobs and go to starbucks saturday afternoons to pretend they're bankers. (Honestly.. they're always there... usually BDF studs)