Saturday, September 17, 2005

Good Morning Batelco

Batelco, my service provider, last time I paid 100% of my bill.... now why the fuck do you provide me with 50% of the service? for the last couple of days you have cut me off from the outside world... you dried out my blog... and I couldn't get timely information... and most importantly.. I was going to do some work at home and email it to myself so I can finish it up after the weekend... Thanks to you all that is gone up in smoke....

How dare you talk about Bahraini employees not giving in a full effort? Well guess where they learned that unproductive attitude from? And when I call up to tell you the service is weak don't dismiss it with "what error message are you getting?" and trying to lose me so you won't have to deal with my headache.

A friend of mine works there... He snobbishly exlaims every once in a while.." Do you know that Batelco isn't making profit from their internet service?" As if they're doing it out of the goodness of their heart! Well then, Mr. Telecom, if they're not, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY ALLOW ANYONE ELSE AN INTERNET PROVIDER LICENSE FOR TEN YEARS?!! Of course they're going to be losing. The service is crap and the support is crappier... the way they look at it, since they're a monopoly, the more the customers at this point, the more the headache.... thats why they try to fend off customers from the service... simply because they don't want to bother... what kind of business is that??

You usually have a stict cut off policy in terms of billing. Would you like it if I gave the bill a haircut and just paid you for the days the service was provided??

6 Comments:

Blogger Scorpio said...

Great rant! Yeah, I think we all feel like that sometimes.

8:28 PM  
Blogger moodZ said...

Keep your hopes high pals, the monopoly will fall soon..

Expect price cuts and better customer service by the end of the year.. Till then.. well.. just wait till then..

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure or are you promoting something?

1:58 AM  
Blogger The Joker said...

Anon, you got me. I am an MTC undercover agent.

7:07 PM  
Anonymous injinuity said...

hahahaa... well its better there in bahrain than here in qatar.... here with qtel, if you go to them with a complaint... they give you a bigger bill the next time... you will go around and around until you are too fed up or too broke to pay the bill ...

11:38 PM  
Blogger The Joker said...

injinuty... hahahaha... I remember I had a friend that works in sprint... I gave them a deposit.. by mistake they counted it as a credit.. so I had $250 or something worth of talk time.. I told a friend of mine.. and they took it off later... after a while.. I was late in paying my bill... to reactivate it I paid them something... and AGAIN by mistake they credited me the amount... and I, the idiot, again told my friend that works there... they cut me off again :| It was later that I found out that he probably went there the next morning and was like "hmm... I think I found a mistake here!"

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home