I Hate F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
I hate this show! I can't stand this feminist agenda that ruled the broadcast for more than a decade. The reasons why I hate this show is:
- 6 people living in New York, and all of them are white caucasian. Not a single black or puerto rican? In NYC?!? I think thats racist.
- Whats funny about a couple of dumb guys that aren't comfortable with their masculinity? And why are men portraid as dumb? I bet not many people noticed that sitcoms lately show men as dumb slow-thinkers that can't take care of themselves (Raymond, the men in Friends, Homer Simpson..etc.)
- 3 gorgious, very thin women. Most people don't look like that. I think it pressures young ladies in that pre-teen part of their lives and puts wrong ideas in their heads about how they should look like.
- A friend of mine pronounced something in a funny way, and I kindly reiterated it correctly. She's like "Thank you, ROSS!"
- We get it. Sex Sells. But the sexual tension in that show is way over exploited! Everyone is trying to screw everybody else. 6 horney people.. ha ha very funny.