Monday, December 05, 2005

Free my parking spot

This evening I was running late for my night class at BIBF. For a good 5 minutes I could not find a parking spot. Apparently, a new college is in business right in front of the institute. At the same time, there was a big basketball game in the dome near by, Manama was playing Ahli. It was a parking crisis.
This new college is called Applied science university I guess. For ease of reference, lets call it apple cider. Apple Cider pupils, let me tell you something your parents didnt tell you, just so they don't hurt your feelings. I'm about to tell you, to soften your hit with reality's cold brick wall. You are dumb. A degree from Apple Cider only makes you look like retards that drool in a cup. If you can't compete in a decent university, can't you at least see through the hoax of issuing you a worthless peice of paper that will not take you very far away from your day jobs?
Good students of Apple Cider... please realize that I need that parking space more than you do to go learn that 3 is a bigger number than 2. Please free my parking spot and realize that you need to pick up your shit at some point in life and not take the easy way out. I am sure it will work out for you somewhere else.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

On the positive side Joker at least these "Apple Cider-ites" aren't getting a degree from the back of a magazine!

3:53 PM  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

haha

Good one.. so u are trashing those masakeen just because they took ur car park which wasn't yours to begin with!

I know only one other person who would go on a rampage like this ... and that is silly me ;)

5:15 PM  
Blogger The Joker said...

You know what, silly? You were really missed in that meeting... it just wasn't the same. I don't usually admit it... but you should've been there for sure.

How is back home, cerebral waste? How was the trip? I wish they got their degree from the back of a magazine.. at least they wont take up my parking spot

10:45 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Joker

It is %$#%^&%$# COLD and SNOW is everywhere. That is how it ^%$#&^% is back home!! I should have stayed an extra week or so and made a decision on property at Amwaj or Riffa. Even if I was in the hospital I would have been better off than I am now!

And yes Joker you are right SBG should have been at the Meetup!

12:05 AM  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Thanks Joker and CW..I am really humbled ;)
There will be other meetings and I will be back soon..
What are a few years away from Wonderland ?

7:34 AM  
Blogger Chris Moonbeams said...

Hi there, I was surfing the internet and I found your blog. I enjoy the style of how this all works.

I'll be coming back again.

Regards,

B.S. in Electrical Engineering LPN Online Degree

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home