Monday, December 26, 2005

Identity Theft

Last night as I was driving home, \"Girl you\'re my Angel\" was playing on the radio.. only it wasn\'t Shaggy and his feature singing it.. it was some country singer lady that probably wore 2 inch ear rings and high heel boots and sang about her ex husband that shot her dog at cowboy bars.

I don\'t know if you noticed this... but a couple of years ago country singers started remaking old black/soul music. White people.. you don\'t sing the blues.. you give black people the blues so they can sing about it! Can you imagine Tim Mcgraw singing Nat King Cole\'s \"unforgettable\"? Would anyone like it if Snoop Dogg sang Frank Sinatra\'s \"Thats Amore\"?

This identity theft is kind of funny. I read on one of the blogs about the 2005 bedouins.. long hair.. unshaved desert rat beard... and sipping a frappacino at starbucks. I donno about you, lawrence of bahrain-ia, don\'t you suppose a real bedouin drinks fresh goat milk in the morning? Young man.. its ok to go to private school and live in a Saar complex.. and I do see where you\'re coming from.. I see all the reasons why you have an inferiority complex that makes you want to turn into an Arabian Prince.

Because of the hierarchial society we live in, people have to conform to feel accepted. Some of us became very good at hiding their accents.. they seem to drop it somehow when they try to impress people with power and money.. and somehow it magically reappears when they meet up with their extended family members. Schizophrenia.

5 Comments:

Blogger jaffar Al-Omran said...

I just want to make a comment on the title.

Did we have an identity so that it might be theft for one reason or another? Identity of people in this part of the world vanished hundred years ago due to so many reasons, which are intricate to state in brief for both, its magnitude and complexity.

1:29 PM  
Blogger The Joker said...

Wow! I never looked at it that way. You're right in a sense that there is a vacuum that just absorbs whatever is out there.. i.e. whichever direction the wind is blowing

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debt Consolidation Debt Consolidation Programs can help you reduce your interest burden by charging an interest rate lower than the rate on your existing loans. Debt consolidation loan can also allow you to make small monthly payments by extending the loan period

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Protect yourself from identity theft, look here to see if someone is using your info: social security number search

7:18 AM  
Blogger Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home