Monday, January 09, 2006

Smart Joke

I got this Joke on my email.. only smart people will get it..


Talking animals

While riding one day, a cowboy met an Indian riding along with a dog and a sheep and he began a conversation. Cowboy: "Hey, nice dog you got there. Mind if I speak to him?"
Indian: "Dog no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey dog, how's it going?"

Dog: "Doin' alright."

Indian:( Look of shock )

Cowboy:"Is this Indian your owner?" ( Pointing at the Indian )

Dog: "Yep."

Cowboy: "How does he treat you?"

Dog: "Real good. He walks me twice a day, feeds me great food, and takes me to the lake once a week to play."

Indian:( Look of disbelief )

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your horse?"

Indian: "Horse no talk."

Cowboy: "Hey horse, how's it going?"

Horse: "Good."

Indian:( Extreme look of shock )

Cowboy: "Is this your owner?" ( Pointing at the Indian )

Horse: "Yep."

Cowboy: "How does he treat you?"

Horse: "Pretty good, thanks for asking. He rides me regularly, brushes me down often, and keeps me in a shed to protect me."

Indian:( Complete look of utter amazement )

Cowboy: "Mind if I talk to your sheep?"

Indian: "Sheep liar."

8 Comments:

Blogger حسن الخزاعي said...

Was it a white sheep?!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Cerebralwaste said...

Joker that is a classic!!!

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Mahmood Al-Yousif said...

Khozai, I thought I heard the terror in the sheep's baaas and I immediately thought of you!

Baaaaad boy!!! :)

Eid mubarak all!

11:43 PM  
Blogger The Joker said...

Fancy white over dark, khozai? Happy Eid to all..

5:20 PM  
Blogger SillyBahrainiGirl said...

MERRY EID

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grandfather always said, “Don’t watch your money; watch your health.” So one day while I was watching my health, someone stole my money. It was my grandfather.picture joke

7:12 AM  
Anonymous rosa said...

i dont geti t. someone explain it to me

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rosa, he fucks the sheep.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home